Things I liked:
- Gameplay is fun and simple. Cool watching orcs die to towers and fun shooting or slashing them.
- Quite a variety of towers.
- Story was simple, but humorous and fit the theme of the game.
- Easy learning curve and no problem jumping right in and smashing stuff.
Things I didn't like:
- I always enjoyed setting up intricate mazes in tower defense games, but due to the price of barricades it is impractical to do that in this game.
- Levels were fairly short so building up a really powerful defense was difficult.
- Despite variety of towers some seemed impractical on most levels.
- Some variety of enemies but game still started to feel repetitive near the end.
Overall: I liked it and was worth my few hours of fun for the price. If you can't pick it up for less than $5 though I don't think I'd recommend it unless you are a serious tower defense fan and need something new and interesting.
Final Score: 2/5